Orenburg Region Development Corporation
JSC "Corporation for the Development of the Orenburg Region" (formerly JSC "Corporation for the Development of the Orenburg Region") was created on the basis of the Decree of the Governor of the Orenburg Region dated February 15, 2011 No. 66-uk "On the establishment of the open joint-stock company" Corporation for the Development of the Orenburg Region ". the person of the Ministry of Natural Resources, Ecology and Property Relations of the Orenburg Region.
The Orenburg Region Development Corporation was created to attract investment resources that will ensure the development of the regional infrastructure and the implementation of priority projects using public-private partnership mechanisms in accordance with the Regional Development Strategy.
JSC "Corporation for the Development of the Orenburg Region" is a single state operator for the development of investment sites and industrial parks in the Orenburg Region, operating within the framework of market mechanisms.
- support and implementation of investment projects;
- creating a favorable investment climate and increasing the investment attractiveness of the Orenburg region;
- implementation of projects for the creation and development of infrastructure facilities in order to attract investment.
The tasks of the Corporation:
- ensuring interaction between the executive authorities of the Orenburg region for the implementation and support of investment programs and projects in the Orenburg region;
- implementation of measures to improve the investment climate in the Orenburg region;
- participation in the development and implementation of measures to stimulate investment activity in order to increase the competitiveness and growth of the economy of the Orenburg region;
- promoting the diversification of the economy of the Orenburg region by creating favorable conditions for attracting investments in priority sectors of the economy;
- development of international and interregional foreign economic relations of the Orenburg region in terms of attracting investments;
- monitoring and conducting a comprehensive analysis of the investment attractiveness of the Orenburg region;
- participation in the development of congress and exhibition activities of the Orenburg region in the field of attracting investments;
- creation of new and development of infrastructure at already existing investment sites and other territories with special conditions for carrying out entrepreneurial activities in the Orenburg region;
- organization of financing for infrastructure projects.
Main directions of activity:
- analysis and assistance in solving social and economic problems of the development of the Orenburg region;
- taking measures to increase the investment attractiveness of the region;
- participation in the development and implementation of a strategy for the industrial development of the region;
- ensuring the functioning of the system for supporting investment projects on the principle of "one window"
- management of attracted capital and investments;
- creation of conditions for the promotion of goods (works, services) of producers of the Orenburg region and the results of their intellectual activity on the markets of foreign countries as part of the development of investment potential and promotion of investment opportunities in the Orenburg region